Monday, May 18, 2009

Emma is moving on up

Emma is getting a jump on life. You see Emma had been waiting to really get out and start living it up until she had essential things completed......such as immunizations. So when those immunizations got finished on Friday Emma kicked in into high gear.

First on the agenda was a BBQ at one of Daddy's college friend's house. It was pretty much casual as she wore her tiny jeans and tiny plaid shoes. She was the hottest two-month old baby there for sure. I mean she's not going to brag or anything, but people were impressed.

Next on the list was some fine shopping on a Sunday. That's right she was shown how to get her shop on by the pro, Mommy, as we went to James Avery to pick up a Mother's Day gift.

THEN Emma leveled up with a new skill: Rolling Over!

Check it out!

BOO YAH


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant job, Emma!

    Where is Amy while you are yanking on our baby's arm to do it again?

    Maggie's like, "Daddy, Daddy! I can roll over too! Pick me, pick me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily watched this with me and squealed with delight! Yay Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the grocery store while Emma was doing all of this! Funny I spend over 8 hours a day with her by myself and she performs for Daddy!
    Thanks Stacy and Lily, it was really the video of Lily walking on facebook that inspired Emma!

    ReplyDelete