Friday, March 27, 2009

Lost his man card

So this morning while we were waiting to see the lactation consultant, I decided to sit with Emma for a second.

Then my arm got a little tired, but Emma was comfortable, so I asked Amy to bring me the Boppy.

Next thing I know, Maggie wanted to sit with us as well. So, we put her up on the chair and she proceeded to find the warmest spot.....
between my legs.

A few minutes passed and the The View came on and before I knew it,.....

I HAD LOST MY MAN CARD

I knew this would happen

But can you blame me when you're looking at something like this?


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is like an angel with that pose! Thanks for the shout-out, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh she is just so cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the new blog background.

    ReplyDelete